Abbreviated Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License | Intellectual Property Rights
- Permission is granted to view the content and download one copy of downloadable material included within the course (information worksheets) on neurosagacity.com / this website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software or content contained on neurosagacity.com;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or 'mirror' the materials on any other server.
- share or transfer the material as if it were your own ideas or content within a blog post, ebook, video, social media post, or any medium you provide content to others.
- We consider it property theft if you use the content in a manner prohibited in the list a - f above.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Rhonda Freeman, neurosagacity.com at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on neurosagacity.com are provided 'as is'. Rhonda Freeman, PhD / neurosagacity.com makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Rhonda Freeman, PhD / neurosagacity.com does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
- Participation in this course does not establish a patient-doctor relationship with Rhonda Freeman, PhD. You are a student within a course. This course does not treat any condition nor is it a substitute for professional interventions. It is your responsibility to do your due diligence in making decisions regarding any of the activities within the course.
- This website and course is for informational & educational purposes only. The content of this site is not intended to diagnose or treat any medical, emotional, or psychological condition(s). This site does not provide medical or psychological advice. You should contact your physician or healthcare provider to diagnose, treat, or advise you with your medical/ psychological concerns or condition(s). Do not elect to use the content of this site over the treatment or recommendations of your healthcare providers. This site is not a substitute for medical/psychological advice. Take guidance from your healthcare provider, physician, or mental health professional. Dr. Freeman is not your healthcare provider. Decisions you make in your life are not the responsibility of Neurosagacity, NeuroInstincts, Rhonda Freeman, PhD, or any of its’ authors. The choices you make using the content of this website or any materials (e.g., downloads, books, ebooks, videos, workshops, programs, etc) created by Neurosagacity / Neuroinstincts.com/ Rhonda Freeman are your personal choices.
In no event shall Rhonda Freeman, PhD / neurosagacity.com / neuroinstincts or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, health, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Company's Internet site, even if Company or a Company authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on neurosagacity.com could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Company does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Rhonda Freeman, PhD / neurosagacity.com may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Rhonda Freeman, PhD / neurosagacity.com does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Rhonda Freeman, PhD / neurosagacity.com has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Rhonda Freeman, PhD / neurosagacity.com of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Rhonda Freeman, PhD / neurosagacity.com shall be governed by the laws of the State of Florida without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
8. Refund Policy
You have 7 days from the date of purchase to request a refund. Send an email to: [email protected].